We mostly associate onions with crying our eyes out or cooking a nice meal, which is logical, since we tend to use onions in our food. But did you know you can use onions for other things as well? In fact, an onion can be very effective in combating all kinds of everyday ailments.
- How Trustworthy Is Stevia as an Alternative to Sugar? The oft-quoted saying, the food you eat can either be the safest form of medicine or the slowest form of poison, is apt for the 21st […]
- All You Need to Know About Almond Milk & Its Health Benefits A lot of people these days are switching from regular milk to almond milk. In fact, it’s become somewhat of a health fad that seems to […]
- A Customer Leaves A Note For A Pregnant Waitress. Minutes Later, She Is In Tears The day started just like any other for this pregnant waitress. What she didn’t know was that something would happen at work, making her […]
- The Most Stunning Women From Yesterday To Today ach year multiple sources vote for the most beautiful woman in the world. There are, however, a few women whose beauty cannot be […]
- The hunter has caught the wolf! here’s what happened next John Oens is a hunter who spends a lot of time in the woods. One day in November he was out with his buddies in the Wisconsin wilderness. […]
- Celebrities Who Now Work Regular Jobs Life is full of ups and downs, and for some, that can mean a drastic change in one’s career, even if you’re a celebrity. These celebs […]